Looking for potty training tips and resources to take into your potty training journey? Today’s podcast episode will give you just that! Kaitlyn Jue joins me again to share her knowledge and expertise in supporting parents through their potty training journey. You’ll be left with tools and tips to use right away.
More parenting resources
- Episode #22: Positive parenting with Michelle Carlson
- Episode #45: Picky eaters, hangry kids and meal time questions answered
- Episode #60: Tantrums, hitting, punishment and rewards with Michelle Carlson
- Episode #96: Creating a positive meal time routine and ending meal time struggles with Kaitlyn Jue
Potty Training Tips with Kaitlyn Jue
Join me in episode #112 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio for an educational conversation with Kaitlyn Jue around potty training. In the episode we dive into potty training signs of readiness, how to potty training with less frustration, dos and don’ts along with resources to assist in potty training. Even though I have been through this 3 times already, I learned so much!
Links from the show:
- Try Trustle for 2 weeks for free using code FitMamaRadio as the access code
- Connect with Trustle on Instagram
- Book: Toilet Training without Tantrums by John Rosemond
- Book: Everyone Poops by Taro Gomi
- Book: Once Upon A Potty by Alona Frankel
- Book: Potty by Leslie Patricelli
- Book: A Potty for Me! by Karen Katz
- Book: Oh oh! Gotta Go! by Bob McGrath
- Book: The Princess and the Potty by Wendy Cheyenne Lewiston
- Book: Potty Time by Guido Genechten
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.