Letting go of guilt in motherhood is vital to our wellbeing as mamas. I was so honored to have Diana Rice, RD on the podcast to bring this topic to the forefront. You’ll leave the episode uplifted, supported an encouraged!
More podcast episodes for moms
- #131 – The fertility awareness method explained with Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- #130 – Learning to trust your body with Katherine Herbison
- #126 – Living a life filled with passion with Pauline Erickson
- #125 – Practical minimalist for moms with Miranda Anderson
Letting go of guilt in motherhood with Diana Rice
In episode 137 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Diana Rice, RD is joining me for a very welcomed conversation about letting go of guilt in motherhood. We talk about struggles and challenges that come up in the postpartum period and how to work through them. Diana is a lactation counselor and I loved the supportive way she spoke about how to give ourselves grace and the uniqueness every woman has in this season of life. My hope is that in this episode you feel uplifted, supported and encouraged!
- Grab the free breakfast eBook!
- Connect with Diana: Website, Instagram
- Diana’s article: Breastfeeding is a marathon (and you don’t have to run it)
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.