I had the absolute pleasure of bringing my in real life friend Pauline Erickson onto the podcast to talk about living a life filled with passion. Pauline is joy filled, positive and full of wisdom. I know you’ll leave this episode feeling inspired to seek out the things that light you up and care for yourself with more intention.
Gratitude, purpose and finding joy. I am all about those mindset shifts and if you are too, you’ll love my chat with Pauline. A big focus of Fit Mama Real Food Radio is on the mindset side. We can focus on the physical and often that part can be easier, but our mind is powerful.
If you enjoy listening to mindset focused episodes check these out:
- 7 mindfulness practices to incorporate today
- The gratitude attitude
- Mom guilt and finding balance
- Choosing joy in motherhood with Heidi Jaquith
- Practical minimalism for moms with Miranda Anderson
Living a Life Filled with Passion with Pauline Erickson
In episode #126 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Pauline Erickson, a Life Happiness Coach, joined me to talk about finding purpose, passion and becoming more resilient. We chat about self care and why living with passion is part of self care. You’ll leave this episode inspired to bring your life in alignment with your passions.
Links from the show
- Connect with Pauline: The Resilient Goddess Facebook Group
- Buy her book: Passed Down From Mom
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Check out our new podcast sponsor Cleaning Essentials! Use code fitmama15 to save 15% off your next order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.