If you’ve ever struggled with learning to trust your body with what you eat, how you move or even the kindness you show to yourself, this episode is for you. Katherine Herbison shares her own past struggles, and how she used intuitive eating as part of her healing journey. Katherine helps women navigate this sticky situation, and throughout the episode gives us a lot of insights on how we can tune in to our unique needs through trust.
What is body trust?
Body trust takes the control away from you, and turns it around to truly tuning in and listening to what your body needs. Often we can control the food we eat, the movement we do, or the words we speak to ourselves.
But what if we allowed our body to tell us what we needed? How do we even tune in to that?
If you’ve ever asked those questions, then I am glad you are here for this episode!
More episodes on body trust:
- #126 Living a Life Filled With Passion With Pauline Erickson
- #117 10 Ways To Move Past Food Guilt
- #102 Intuitive Eating with Kristin Dovbniak
- #98 The Gratitude Attitude
Learning to trust your body with Katherine Herbison
In episode #130 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Katherine Herbison, an integrative nutrition health coach shares how we can learn to trust our body through intuitive eating, movement and self love. Katherine shares her story of not trusting her body and treating it with respect, and how she turned that around.
Links from the show
- Connect with Katherine: Website, Instagram
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Check out our new podcast sponsor Cleaning Essentials! Use code fitmama15 to save 15% off your next order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.