One of my favorite topics to talk about is feeding kids and the family meal. Ever wonder how to create craveable healthy foods your kids will be excited about? That is just what today’s podcast episode is all about!
When I sit down to meal plan, I think about meals we’ve been wanting, what’s in season, what’s for sale, and also what I may be wanting to expose my kids to. Instead of meals being a source of stress, they can be a fun place to try new foods and learn together.
Love to topic of feeding kids? Check out these past podcast episodes as well:
- #133: Inviting kids to become food explorers with Dani Lebovitz
- #96: Creating a positive mealtime routine and ending mealtime struggles with Kaitlyn Jue
- #15: Feeding kids real food from the start and beyond
Create Craveable Healthy Foods For Families with Julie Revelant
In episode #143 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Julie Revelant joins me for a conversation around how to create craveable healthy foods for families. We get into why sneaking foods in might be problematic, the importance of fish, plant based foods and vegetables at breakfast time. You’ll be left feeling more inspired and excited to feed your family!
Links from the show:
- Connect with Julie: website, instagram
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.