Welcome to a day-in-the-life video! This peek into my life of solo parenting four kiddos happened to be on a Thursday when my hubby was away traveling for work. It’s a real-life look into what it looks like to get things done! I’m taking you along for my day, and I’m excited to have you there with me.
Watch the video below or here.
More day in the life
I’ve always enjoyed sharing these day-in-the-life blog posts, videos, or even podcast episodes.
If you enjoyed this one, check out these previous ones below!
- A day in the life with four kids, and my husband traveling
- Surviving when your spouse travels for work (podcast episode)
- Day in the life, alone with 2 kiddos
- A day in the life with 2 toddlers
- A day in the life with a 3 month old
- A day in the life with a 2 month old
- A day in the lie with a 1 month old
Did you enjoy this video and post? Want to see more like this in the future? Leave a comment letting me know!