Maybe you’re like me. My kids are home for 6 weeks, gyms are shut down here in Washington State and we’re pretty home bound. Worried about not being able to get your workout in? Friend, there is power in a quick workout! In today’s podcast I’m sharing all the encouragement and info on the power of the quick workout, and why you should consider it as a fabulous option.
My favorite 5 quick home workouts
- 5 minute oblique and core workout
- 15 minute yoga burpee party workout
- 15 minure yoga tabata hiit workout
- 20 minute strong yoga workout
- the 300 repetition kettlebell workout
The power of the quick workout
In episode 119 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I’m spreading encouragement for the power of the quick workout. Don’t have time to dedicate to a long workout? No worries! You can get a ton out of a quick workout. Tune in for the deets and find my favorite 5 quick home workouts listed above!
Links from the show:
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.