Intuitive Eating – 5 Takeaways from My Story
In episode #116 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I’m sharing a deeper look into my story of intuitive eating – how I went from unhealthy to balanced, and the twists and turns along the way. There are things I’ve learned from my journey and I’ll share my 5 takeaways at the end of the episode. My hope is that you can use these in your own journey whether you’re at the beginning, middle or in a space that feels balanced and right for you.
Links from the show
- Recipe: Banana Egg Oatmeal Pancakes
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.
If you love listening to podcasts on this topic, be sure to check out these prior episodes:
- #115: Intuitive Fitness – The What, How and Why
- #102: Intuitive Eating with Kristin Dovbniak
- #6: Macro Tracking vs Intuitive Eating