Intuitive Fitness: The What, How and Why
In episode 115 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio we cover the what, how and why of intuitive fitness. I share my story from an unhealthy mindset to balanced intuitive fitness, along with tips on how to tune into your own fitness needs.
Links from the show
- Find your free home workouts at Fit Mama Real Food on YouTube
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.
If you love listening to podcasts on this topic, be sure to check out these prior episodes:
- Episode 114: Why women need to strength train
- Episode 113: Safely exercise through pregnancy with Liz Winters
- Episode 80: The benefits of HIIT
- Episode 72: Postpartum recovery and return to exercise with Anna Scammell
- Episode 70: Getting started with exercise in 4 easy steps
- Episode 48: Operation do more yoga
- Episode 36: 10 tips to get more our of your workouts