Happy Christmas week all! Today I’m coming atcha with a new mini podcast episode on how to move your body during the holidays. I’m sharing 5 practical tips you can use today to not let movement leave your routine.
If you’re anything like me, it can be easy to put the needs of others before yourself. It must be a mom-gene. We make sure our kids get fed, while we we might nibble on leftovers as we’re working away in the kitchen. We make sure they’re dressed and ready for the day, as we put a little more dry shampoo in our hair. We make sure to spend quality time with others, while our movement and own personal time slips away.
We give SO MUCH, yet sometimes we forget to give to ourselves.
Mama, I want you to know, your time for you is SO important. We truly must refill and recharge our battery so that we can keep giving.
Movement is just one way that you can care for yourself. Do you find that your exercise routine doesn’t happen when life gets busy? You are not alone!
Today on the podcast I’m sharing 5 tips that you can use TODAY to continue to move your body during the holidays (or any busy time of year). This is the last episode in the mini healthy holiday series. We’ve covered how to reduce stress, along with how to eat well and now we’re covering how to move your body during the holidays.
More episodes on staying healthy during the holiday season
- How to eat well during the holidays #106
- How to stress less during the holidays #105
- Healthy through the holidays episode #103
- Tips for a healthy and stress-free holiday season episode #49
How to Move Your Body During the Holidays
In episode 107 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio we’re covering how to move your body during the holidays! Right now we’re smack dab in the middle of a busy time of year, and often movement gets pushed to the side as we have a lot more on our plate. Today I’m offering up 5 practical tips to implement right now to help you to continue to move your body during the holidays.
If you enjoyed the episode, could you share it with a friend?
Please leave a rating and review in apple podcasts!
- The FREE 7 Day Mind Body Yoga Reset starts Jan 1!
- Workout: 15 minute yoga tabata
- Stretch: 10 minute legs and hip opening slow stretch
- Stretch: 10 minute upper body yoga stretch
- Episode #105: How to stress less during the holidays
- Episode #106: How to eat well during the holidays
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.